Thursday, January 26, 2012

Styling the little things

As you may or may not know, we are only in Vienna for a short time.  Seven months to be exact.  And, we're living in a furnished short-term rental.  So, decorating the apartment to my liking is pretty much out of the question.  All we brought with us is our suitcases.

However, I am exerting my styling influence on a couple of things that either currently exist here or that I brought with us.  For example, my beauty products that are currently sitting in the medicine cabinet.



While I was unpacking them, I placed them all on the shelf; I played around with them a bit and just thought they were kinda pretty all sitting there next to one another.  So, I took a picture.  Am I weird??  Okay...don't answer that!

Anyway, I can honestly say, for once, I am really happy with the beauty products I'm using.  And, my most recent purchase, the Nuxe Creme Fraiche, is by far the best facial creme I have ever used.  It is so rich and smells wonderful.  And, it is affordable.  I will be using this for a long, long time.  (I heard about it via jcrew tumblr - out of all places?).