Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January Begins!

Our year has made a banging start. Two of our very best friends got engaged a week from Saturday! Kari and Matt will tie the knot in June and we are so happy to be a apart of their big day!! We got to meet them for dinner on Friday night to celebrate and check out the new bling...it was SO much fun. Tal and I wish SO badly that they lived a little closer so we could do dinner dates more often. I got to spend some of the day Saturday beginning wedding festivities with Kari. I know these next few months will be full of good times. Cannot wait for these two to see what a blessing marriage is!
 This Saturday was also a super special day for our most precious niece....
That's China on the left. She turned 14 on Saturday! So hard to believe she is getting so big. She lives in Texas so we couldn't actually celebrate with her but we did send her a little something to commemorate the day. Here's an iPhone pic she sent us of her wearing her new unicorn ring (p.s. she picked it out). Happy Birthday China! Talon and I love you so so so very much!!
Monday was a work holiday for me. Talon's an accountant so no holidays until April for him. I got to spend the day finishing up projects and hanging with this angel....
I hope every one's weekend was just as wonderful as ours!