Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Perfect Desk Chair

I love this desk chair and I would like to find one like it - I bet I could find one at a antique fair, consignment store or the like.

If I found one, I'm sure it would need to be reupholstered.  I would choose a black and white striped fabric.  I think the black and white fabric paired with the brass frame and casters would look so chic.

This fabric which has a sort of john robshaw'esque' feel (at least to me) would be perfect (the price is perfect too)!


I would only need a yard and 1/2 given this nifty little yardage table for reupholstery projects.  And, if the frame and casters weren't brass, I would paint it in Rustoleum's Metallic spray paint in brass.  Or switch out the existing feet for these beauties!

Okay, now I gotta go out and find me this chair!! :)